All posting locations: Newberry, South Carolina, United States of America
Job Function: 02 - Procurement
Date Published: 22-May-2023
Ref #: R-70198
Description & Requirements
Sanitation Third Shift
Benefits & Compensation Overview:
- (HSA) Health Savings Account
- Newberry Employee Store
- $19.50-$22.50 per hour
- Non Union (Bonus/FOIP) Field Operations Incentive Plant.
Monday-Friday- Overtime as needed
Further Processing 10:00pm-06:30am; 6:30pm-3:00am (hours may vary depending upon job/department)
Ready To Eat (RTE) 10:00pm-06:30am; 1:00am-9:30am (hours may vary depending upon job/department)
Plant & Community Overview:
- Org Structure: Jumbo
- 1800 Employees (1st- 2nd and 3rd shift)
- Plant built in 1966 and purchased by Kraft/Oscar Mayer in 1972
- Strategic bird supply- locally sourced
- 75 Acres – Total Site
- 680-000 Square Feet
- Newberry Product Mix:
- Community Overview:*
*Welcome to Newberry South Carolina*
- Job Overview:*
- Kraft Heinz is currently seeking candidates wanting to work in a team environment in the Newberry operation. Successful candidates are willing to contribute improvement ideas and suggestions to help continue the success of the plant. Candidates will work in a manufacturing environment. Associates will perform general production duties in a food manufacturing environment- following strict product safety and quality standards. Interested individuals must be able to work in a fast paced- multifaceted environment and meet defined physical activities. Must be able to work 3rd Shift hours beginning as early as 1:00am* in 8 and 10 to 12-hour intervals with potential overtime. Pay starts at $19.50 per hour to $22.50 per hour.
Are you ready to be the pride of Kraft Heinz? The facility has opportunity to export talent throughout. We are a benchmark in Safety- Operational Excellence and Quality. We are also the pride of the community. People want to become a part of this Team!
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Must be willing to work in a fast paced- multifaceted environment and meet defined physical activities.
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment.
- Must perform general production duties in a food and manufacturing environment following strict safety and product quality standards.
- Must handle Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Team Leader.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- If you do not meet the preferred requirement- then 1-2 years of continuous work experience required.
We grow our people to grow our business. We champion great people who bring ambition, curiosity, and high performance to the table as the guardians of our beloved and nostalgic brands. Good isn't good enough. We choose greatness every day by challenging the ordinary and making bold decisions. All while celebrating our wins - and our failures – as we work together to lead the future of food.
Challenging the status quo takes talent. We invest in your purpose and potential by developing skills and nurturing strengths that leave a legacy on our business and a lasting impact on your career. Because great people make great companies, and we’re growing something great here at Kraft Heinz.
Office Collaboration & Hybrid Work Environment
We believe our office environment fuels our collaboration, connection & community as an organization and allows our employees to grow toward greatness. We also believe providing a more flexible and agile model is essential in today’s workplace. A majority of our office-based employees will be able to work remotely for up to two days each week. Additionally, employees who are subject to this hybrid model will be eligible to work from anywhere for up to six weeks in a rolling 12-month period (in maximum two-week increments and according to benefits and tax guidelines). Some jobs may be required to be performed fully in office depending on the role’s responsibilities and requirements.
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Underrepresented Ethnic Minority Groups/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected classes. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for protected individuals, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact [email protected] for assistance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.50 - $22.50 per hour
- Are you 18+, or turning 18 in the next 6 months?