Majority of duties performed but not meant to be all inclusive or to prevent other duties from
Job title: Accounts Payable Specialist 1
Division/Department: Corporate Office
Location: Methuen, MA - NOT REMOTE
Reports to: Accounts Payable Manager
Responsible for processing invoices and payment of invoices. In addition, the position will include processing sales, weekly check/ach runs, expense reports, various projects, 1099s and maintaining vendor relationships.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reconcile & Report Weekly sales reports.
- Review vendor invoices and expense reports for approval and accuracy
- Code invoices to correct general ledger accounts.
- Maintain all accounts payable files and documentation.
- Maintain vendor relationships in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide cooperation and service to all other departments in the organization.
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- Experience with Accounting software in a multi-entity environment preferable but not necessary.
- Experience with all Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills; must be detail oriented.
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Ability to follow up on pending issues.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Will train the right person.