Our client in Millsboro, DE is looking for hardworking, motivated talent to join their team. Don't wait… apply today!
What's in it for you?
- Paid training
- Full time hours
- Clean and safe work environment
What will you be doing?
Advanced computer experience (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point) and operation of internal systems such as travel system, COMET/SAP/ARIBA (expenses, catalog and non-catalog shopping, payment requests).
Support purchase order submission for the Maintenance Group (catalog and non-catalog orders) in Ariba Work with maintenance techs on updating Standard Operating Procedures and Hazardous Energy Control Procedures Organize and maintain our maintenance library and digitalize manuals to our Maintenance shared Drive.
Support morning Tier data extractions Organize/Update our electrical panel schedules(update tracker and inputting data from local )
Support the use of team sites.
Ability to coordinate a variety of projects and perform multiple tasks.
Provides effective communication with all levels
Complete work assignments using independent judgment
Prioritize workload and be able to multitask to work efficiently with little supervision
What do you bring?
- Positive, can-do attitude
- 4-8 years of Administrative Assistant experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office, organizing travel, purchasing, , scheduling
Why should you choose Manpower?
- Free training to upgrade your skills, including a free college tuition program
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- 24/7 Manpower customer care support
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career goals
- Voted #1 best places to work by Glassdoor 2021
Are you Interested?
Stop your job search and apply today!
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.