MISSISSIPPI DELTA DISTRICT ATTORNEY has an exciting opportunity for a temp/part-time Administrative Assistant- fully remote position. The incumbent performs a variety of clerical functions and office support activities for the assigned department(s) to facilitate the efficient operations of the office.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS
- Supports department and/or department leadership with daily clerical tasks.
- Prepares basic reports, charts, budgets and other presentation materials.
- Responds to routine inquiries from external or internal sources with standard correspondence or other messaging.
- Plans meetings and takes detailed minutes, as needed.
- Answers phone calls, provides information to callers or connects callers to appropriate staff.
- Schedules appointments and updates calendars.
- Makes travel arrangements and reservations for department leadership and staff, as needed.
- Composes and types correspondence, such as informative materials; creates spreadsheets and presentations.
- Greets and provides general support to visitors. Develops and maintains department filing system.
- Adheres to University and unit-level policies and procedures and safeguards University assets.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage available via partnership with Stride
- No-show protection: get paid 100% for your time if a client no-shows or late-cancels