Alignment Specialist
4 Wheel Parts

Alignment Specialist Temecula, CA

Full Time Temecula, CA 31 USD HOURLY 2 days ago
Job description

  • Hourly PLUS Commission

We are looking for an Alignment Specialist to join our technician team.

Do you have a passion for jeeps and trucks? Looking for career growth? Looking for better benefits? Want to use the latest technology? Work for a company that pays for your ASE Certifications? 4 Wheel Parts is the place!

What do you need to know how to do?

  • Install and work on suspensions, alignments, gears, mounting and balancing wheels
  • Pervious experience on a Hunter Hawkeye Alignment machine
  • Be able to diagnose worn out suspension parts
  • Read work orders

What do you need to have?

  • 2 years of experience (ASE Certification preferred)
  • Your own tools
  • Desire to decrease turnaround time on builds, with safety and quality in mind
  • Must have a valid automobile driver's license at all times and be able to drive customer and company vehicles

What do we offer?

  • Competitive wage based on experience PLUS commissions
  • Benefits – medical, dental and vision
  • Paid Time Off vacation, sick and holidays
  • 401K 5% match
  • Initial and ongoing training
  • Growth opportunities

TAP | 4WP is an EEO/AA - W/V/D/M, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).

Job Type: Full-time

Pay: From $31.00 per hour


  • 401(k) matching
  • Dental insurance
  • Employee discount
  • Flexible spending account
  • Health insurance
  • Paid time off
  • Vision insurance


  • 8 hour shift
  • Evening shift
  • Monday to Friday
  • Overtime
  • Weekend availability

Supplemental pay types:

  • Commission pay

Ability to commute/relocate:

  • Temecula, CA 92590: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)

Application Question(s):

  • Do you have experience operating a Hunter Hawk-eye Elite machine?


  • Front end alignment: 3 years (Preferred)
  • automotive suspension: 3 years (Preferred)


  • Driver's License (Required)

Work Location: In person

Alignment Specialist
4 Wheel Parts
Compton, CA
Unknown / Non-Applicable
1001 to 5000 Employees
Company - Public
Automotive Parts & Accessories Stores
Related Jobs

All Related Listed jobs

Physical Therapist - *4 day work week*; AZ License required
Valley Rehabilitation, Ltd. Peoria, AZ 45 - 50 USD HOURLY 18 days ago

We typically see about 70% Medicare active adults, while the remaining 30% are private pay and workers compensation. The ratio of staff to patient is 1:1.

Project Engineer
Harbin Engineering, P.C. Forsyth, GA 50000 - 75000 USD ANNUAL 5 days ago

Possess a valid US drivers license. Work under the guidance of a licensed Professional Engineer or experienced Project Engineer to develop and implement

Thomas Chittenden Health Center Williston, VT 16 - 16.5 USD HOURLY 128 days ago

Successful candidate must have a pleasant, friendly personality; enjoy working on the phones; be detail oriented; and be a team player.

Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative
Central Stone Company Florissant, MO 17 USD HOURLY Today

Assist with recordkeeping, answering phones and assisting customers, and other administrative tasks. Use electronic ticketing system to manage customer

Cancer Clinical Research Coordinator Associate - CCT
Stanford University Stanford, CA 56000 - 78000 USD ANNUAL 2 days ago

Occasionally sit, reach above shoulders, perform desk based computer tasks, use a telephone and write by hand, lift, carry, push, and pull objects that weigh up