- We welcome candidates from all backgrounds, with experience delivering an outstanding customer experience.
- You have a passion for Apple and eager to share that passion with others.
- Strong communication and listening skills that let you speak as freely and comfortably with small groups as with individual customers.
- Strong interest in connecting technology to customer needs, with a love for continuous learning about Apple products and features.
- You have excellent customer service skills that allow you to translate complex conversations into simple solutions.
- Detail oriented, self motivated, comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- You are willing to embrace Apple’s unique style for service.
- You have strong people skills—you're empathic, a good listener, and compassionate.
- Able to work a schedule that includes evenings and weekends, 24 hours per week.
Education & Experience
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.