Sartori, a fourth generation owned company, has proudly produced internationally award- winning, artisan cheese for customers globally since 1939. Rooted in Plymouth, WI and a plant in Antigo, WI. Sartori's emphasis on high quality and hand crafted approach to cheese making is a timeless family tradition.
When you come to work at Sartori, you don't just join a Company, you join a family - one great team devoted to making the best cheese in the world. To attract and retain the best people, we offer a rewarding culture and industry-leading benefits for our Team Members.
- A family focused atmosphere with work-life balance.
- An arsenal of health tools and an environment where your wellness is our priority.
- A shared commitment to our local community.
- A dedication to the growth and development of our team members.
ABOUT THE JOB!
As a member of Wheel Production you are front lines of manufacturing our award winning cheese. You mold, press and palletize cheese wheels to create world class product.
- Fill cheese molds with cheese curds while monitoring cheese wheel size.
- Stacks wheels onto cheese presses.
- Flips 20 lb wheels in press to ensure proper wheel form.
- Palletize finished wheels and transfers cheese to other production areas using forklifts.
- Removes cheese wheels from molds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Hot + Wet
WORK SCHEDULE: 4 days per week/10 hour shifts (4pm - 2am) & rotation schedule.
18 years old, required.
High school diploma or equivalency, preferred.
- You have the ability to lift 20 lbs.
- You are hands on team player.
- You have a strong commitment to quality.
- You are enthusiastic and persistent.
- You are dependable and reliable.