Teledyne Technologies Incorporated provides enabling technologies for industrial growth markets that require advanced technology and high reliability. These markets include aerospace and defense, factory automation, air and water quality environmental monitoring, electronics design and development, oceanographic research, deepwater oil and gas exploration and production, medical imaging and pharmaceutical research.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
TESP designs, develops, qualifies and manufactures a variety of small, highly reliable products, which in many cases are intended to operate explosive devices such as EEDs (Electro-Explosive Devices), EBWs (Exploding BridgeWires), EFIs (Exploding Foil Initiators), and other similar devices. Product applications include Aircrew Safety, Launch and Tactical Vehicles, and Energetic Devices.
Our products include:
- Aircraft ejection seat solid state sequencers
- Escape system controllers
- Associated field equipment
TESP is an operating unit of Teledyne Technologies. TESP is located in Chatsworth, California, and has been manufacturing products since 1986.
- Removal of and reinstallation of Electrical Assemblies from unit housing
- Perform Conformal Coating and Bonding requirements for the units
- Build Manifolds for units that require the modification
- Lap and wrap P-Leads that need to be replaced
- Remove and replace through hole and surface mount electronic components
- Remove corrosion and clean all unit surfaces then touch up bare metal with chem film as required
- Perform Final Assembly of units
- Minimum 5 years direct experience
- Ability to read and understand complex drawing and assembly instructions
- Ability to use common hand tools to assemble electromechanical assemblies
- Ability to solder wire
- Ability to lift and move boxes
- Must be able to use Microscopes, screw drivers, torque tools and other common hand tools
- Experience with soldering irons is highly desired
- Ability to solder to IPC-610-A, Class 3 is highly desired
- Experience in working in a AS9100 Quality Management System
Must be a US Person or US Citizen
$49,830.00 - $83,270.00
Teledyne and all of our employees are committed to conducting business with the highest ethical standards. We require all employees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and regulatory orders. Our reputation for honesty, integrity and high ethics is as important to us as our reputation for making innovative sensing solutions.
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other characteristic or non-merit based factor made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Thousand Oaks, CA
$1 to $5 billion (USD)
5001 to 10000 Employees
Company - Public
Transportation Equipment Manufacturing