The Assistant Branch Manager for Scott County is responsible for all teller supervisory responsibilities at Paul Revere Square and Downtown Davenport offices as well as filling in as acting branch manager when the branch managers of these two locations as well as Walcott are absent for extended periods. Duties encompass the accurate and efficient processing of all transactions for bank customers in a prompt and courteous manner. Supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Bank’s policies and applicable laws.
Requirements of the Assistant Branch Manager:
- Must have the ability to work a flexible work schedule
- Must have a satisfactory record of work performance adhering to all Bank Policies and Procedures
- Post high school education/one year in banking or related field preferred
- *The Bank reserves the right to schedule Tellers/FSRs at all locations based upon customer and location needs.
Compensation of the Assistant Branch Manager:
- This position's pay is based on experience.
- Typically starts around $60,000.00/year. +/-
Responsibilities of the Assistant Branch Manager:
- Can complete the HPG sales process as well as coach and certify staff in the process.
- Maintains a general knowledge of all bank products and services.
- Identifies and pursues selling and cross-selling opportunities with bank customers and prospective customers and records sales and other activities in Synapsys.
- Responsible for supervising, coaching and scheduling certain Retail staff to ensure safety, efficiency, and service coverage.
- Works with Branch Manager to prepare performance reviews for all Retail staff under their supervision.
- Complete consumer loans from application to closing.
- Open and close all types of deposit accounts.
- Has a strong commitment and dedication to internal and external customer service.
- Counsels customers with special problems or in disagreement with bank policies and procedures.
- Assist with the responsibilities of the Branch Manager in their absence at the Davenport & Walcott locations.
- Performs all functions related to safe deposit boxes including opening, closing, maintenance and allowing access.
- Perform duties in a teller window which include but are not limited to: cashing checks, processing deposits & withdrawals, issuing cashier’s checks & money orders, and processing loan payments.
- Performs surprise cash audits or other branch related audits.
Team Staffing Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Davenport, IA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Banking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person