At Factory Direct Enterprises LLC d/b/a Ashley (FDE), we are committed to Amazing our Team Members by encouraging them on their best self-journey through compensation, benefits, culture, and growth to achieve our vision of being the employer of choice in every community we serve.
We are THE industry leader:
# 1 selling furniture brand in the world
# 1 retailer of furniture and bedding in the United States
We offer the best compensation package in furniture industry:
· Ashley Sales Academy equips you for success by providing comprehensive, paid 2-week training
· Presidents, Premier, and Coaching Programs offer additional weekly bonus opportunity
· Commissions/bonuses generated weekly on written sales
· Incentive Based Trips
· Quarterly and annual awards recognize achievement
· 401k program with company match
· Paid Time Off Holiday Pay (including Birthday)
· Medical, dental and vision benefit plans starting as low as $25 a week
· Earn up to $1,000 by referring qualified candidates for open positions
FDE is consistently working to Amaze our Team Members through our culture and Team Member focused programs. We highlight our Teams through consistent recognition and value feedback through our Peakon Survey. Ashley Cares is the collection of programs and events that FDE has in place to amaze our team members, guests, and our communities.
· Hope to Dream- For every mattress sold in one of our stores, a portion of the proceeds is utilized to purchase and donate beds for children, aged 3-16, in need within our community.
· Give a Day- Every FDE Team Member is encouraged to volunteer one day per year with an approved organization and be paid by FDE for that day.
· Corporate Chaplains- Corporate Chaplains offer support through: grief care, hospital visits, marriage and parenting support, aging parents support, and stress management.
· Life Resources- Life Resource events are quarterly events to support our team members in areas everyone will face at some point in their life: Finances, Relationships, Health, and Wellness.
· Team Member Relief Fund- The Team Member Relief Fund serves as a financial bridge for team members who suffer an unanticipated life event. Smart Dollar SmartDollar is our FREE employee financial wellness program that helps you get on a budget, out of debt, and save for your future.
Scheduled to work a minimum of 40 hours per week including Saturdays and Sundays; the number of hours worked will increase during holidays or blackout periods, for vacation coverage, or for other business needs.
Scheduled for two days off each week, except during holidays or blackout periods.
Regular attendance at the assigned store in accordance with these schedule expectations is an essential function of the job and all job functions are performed at designated job location.
Must be highly motivated, have positive mindset, and great people skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 1 year
- Day shift
- Evening shift
Weekly day range:
- Every weekend
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ossining, NY: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person