Associate Attorney - Personal Injury Litigation
As our Associate Attorney in our Personal Injury Litigation department, you will have the opportunity to fight for our clients and win the largest wrongful death, TBI, catastrophic injury, and major orthopedic settlements and verdicts achievable.
- Opportunities to participate in depositions and other hearings.
- Draft and prepare pleadings, motions, and other legal documents.
- Develop legal strategies to resolve cases favorably and cost-effectively for clients.
- Develop and deliver arguments and represent clients in personal injury matters.
- Bring a team-oriented and positive attitude to our Los Angeles office.
- Licensed and in good standing with the California State Bar.
- At least one year of experience specializing in personal injury litigation.
- Strong critical thinking, interpersonal, and public speaking skills.
- Ability to negotiate, research, and communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to exercise common sense in complex situations.
- Adaptable and meticulous attention to detail.
What We Do for You:
- Highly competitivepay.
- Opportunitiesfor growth and advancement.
- 15days PTO.
- Team outingsand sponsored events.
- Company-paidHMO medical insurance or low-cost upgrade to PPO options.
- PaidLife and AD&D insurance.
- EAP(Employee Assistance Program).
- Greatdental, vision, life, and other ancillary benefits.
- Parking or commuter reimbursement programs.
- Petinsurance option included with benefits.
Wilshire Law Firm celebrates being an equal employment opportunity provider to all people in accordance with all applicable laws. We are happy to make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions throughout all terms of employment as well as the entire application process.
Strive for Excellence. Fight for Justice. Foster Unity. Join Wilshire Law Firm.
Pay: $100,000.00 - $210,000.00 per year