RK ENGINEERING GROUP, INC. (RK) is a fast growing, full service Transportation Planning/Traffic Engineering/Environmental Engineering firm located in Newport Beach, California. With over 30 years of operation and a strong client base, we are seeking a talented, self-motivated, analytical, creative, team oriented professional to join our team!
AutoCAD Design Technician/Specialist - Primary Responsibilities:
- Assisting a team to provide technical drafting support for the preparation of report exhibits.
- Utilizing computer-aided drafting (CAD) techniques to prepare detailed exhibits.
- Maintaining CAD standards and procedures for the firm and supporting other team members.
- Contacting governing agencies and clients as needed.
- Developing, modifying, and reviewing drawings.
- Conducting field reviews and collecting data for planning, environmental and design projects (as needed)
- Supporting multiple concurrent projects.
- Reviewing all work for completeness and accuracy prior to submitting for engineering review.
- Strong skills and experience with AutoCAD software
- Ability to prioritize, organize and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Experience working successfully in a professional team environment
We are an equal opportunity employer offering a creative, professional, and friendly office environment. The position comes with a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical insurance, vacation time, and participation in a Simple IRA program.
If you are seeking a challenging job in a professional working environment, please contact us to join our high-performance team today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location