Victory Automotive Group Inc. has been recognized as one of the Top 25 ranked Privately Held Companies for 2023!
Automotive Sales Consultant
Victory Automotive Group is family owned and operated since 1997 with over 40 locations across the United States. We provide the best opportunities for all employees, customers, communities and each manufacturer we represent. Our continued commitment is to improve our dealerships and services to satisfy our customer’s wants and needs 100 percent of the time and always provide a pleasant, informative and professional experience.
Victory Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Victory Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
If you are an enthusiastic self-starter with a passion for selling and you enjoy working with customers, then we want you to be part of our team!
The Sales Consultant is knowledgeable or has a willingness to learn about our vehicles and services, the industry, and our market, including vehicle selection, performance, accessories, efficiencies, safety features and functions, and financing options for both new and used vehicle inventories.
He or she presents new and pre-owned vehicles to customers in an attractive and highly informative fashion that promotes a prompt sale and maintains an ongoing relationship with customers to encourage networking and repeat business.
The ideal candidate may have previous sales experience (in any industry), as well as excellent customer service skills, a confident and outgoing personality, a professional appearance, and great communication skills.
This job description summary outlines core aspects of this position, but additional duties may be required on a routine basis. This job description does not constitute the complete responsibilities for this position.
- Helps customer with vehicle selection and promotes model options and features, value-add products and services, and purchase and finance options following dealership policies
- Conducts vehicle test drives and ensures all speed limits all other rules of the road are followed
- Helps facilitate delivery by providing a clear explanation of vehicle and features operation, warranty, and servicing requirements
- Maintains accurate sales documentation
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all vehicles, accessories, financing options, and promotions
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid and unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record
- Professional and dependable
- Able to achieve goals with limited direct supervision
- Safety and customer service oriented
- Basic computer and internet skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Professional Workplace
- Non-Smoking Workplace
- Drug Free Workplace
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Direct Deposit
- 401(k) with Company Match
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
It’s time to make the most important move of your career!