**SIGNING BONUS UP TO $7.0k**
Hal's Auto Clinic in Farmington Hills, Michigan is looking to hire an experienced Automotive Technician (B-Level) that can perform a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services on vehicles. We pride ourselves in having exceptionally clean and well-maintained stores, with high-quality equipment to properly serve our customers. If you want to join a successful and growing company that invests in its employees, then Hal's Auto Clinic is the place for you!
INDUSTRY LEADING PAY
We offer highly competitive pay for the Automotive Technician position of up to $85,500+ (including a guaranteed salary), a signing bonus of up to $7,000, depending on ASE certifications and level of mechanical experience.
- Leading compensation plans (salary) with weekly pay
- 5-day work week - NO WEEKENDS
- Ownership opportunity
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Paid holidays, sick days, and PTO
- Paid training
- 100% reimbursement for ASE testing
- Conduct diagnostics and inspections of customer vehicles.
- Perform auto repairs including but not limited to brakes, steering and suspension, alignments, tire installation/repair, minor engine repair, air conditioning, and fluid exchanges.
- Provide the highest quality repairs.
- Maintain an organized and safe work environment.
- State of Michigan Mechanic Certification; (ASE Certifications strongly preferred)
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Valid driver's license
- Strong passion for completing quality work and providing exceptional customer service.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $97,500.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Paid training
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- 2 years
- 10 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Farmington, MI 48335: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person