We're looking for self-motivated and responsible horse people who love equines! Want to be a part of a supportive and DRAMA FREE team? Check us out! www.paradisestables.com
Duties include care of 45+ equines, feeding, horse health care, turn in/out, winter blanketing, stall mucking, and over all barn cleaning with other duties as assigned.
- Experience working on a horse farm.
- Ability to lift over 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions...and like it!
- Impeccable attention to detail and precise time management skills to ensure completion of daily tasks in a timely manner.
- Responsible, self-motivated, and professional in nature.
- Ability/willingness to handle a variety of horses of diverse sizes, temperaments, and training levels.
Available shifts are evenings 2:00 - 7:00 PM. We would also like to train you for some daytime shifts as well 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
If this sounds like a good fit and you are looking for long term equine employment, please email [email protected] or text Elizabeth at 301-639-5052.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- Evening shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mount Airy, MD 21771: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Horse: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person