Heres the Scoop . . .
We love helping people build relationships, discover new food and drink, and grow personally and professionally.
The Big Picture
If you love making regulars, then this is the job for you. You get to laugh, joke and have fun with people who come to you to have a good time, all while making drinks.
Youre Good At:
- You like helping people and you want to learn their names.
- You like a well-organized, well-run bar.
- You can pour a draft beer. You can open a bottle of wine. You can make a cocktail to specifications.
- You mix, garnish and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for guests
- You monitor and ensure that no guest receives more than the allowed number of specific drinks.
- You wash and sterilize stemware.
- You understand the proper state and federal liquor laws; validating ID process; alcohol awareness procedures for preventing guest intoxication.
- You can multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- You prepare thoroughly and strive for perfection.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak well. You can explain just about anything to anyone.
- You want to be part of a team and create fun.