Interview First - Apply Later with Florida MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, provides services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and medically complex needs.
Program Administration - Billing Coordinator (Funds Specialist)
$17.00 / Hour
Tampa Florida Area - This is a Remote Position. However, candidates must live in Tampa, FL or the greater Tampa area as visits to the office are required from time to time.
Do you have experience in charge entry and customer service? Are you looking for rewarding work in an organization dedicated to making a positive impact in the lives of others?
Bring your commitment to a team-based workplace that puts people first.
Complete weekly and monthly charge entry duties for
- Medicaid billing, keying in all leaves and returns from program.
- Conduct routine reviews of client information to reduce billing errors and complete corrections in data program as necessary.
- Monitor and correct system information for client’s demographics, service authorizations, representative payees, and Social Security benefits.
- Track and manage client data using Excel to support program data collection.
- Communicate issues to program staff and attend meetings to review missing program data.
- Complete routine end of year client responsibility audits and updates.
- Process admissions, transfers, and discharges of client’s information in data systems.
- Follow all internal, state, and federal policies and procedures to ensure proper management of client information and payment setup. Report all mismanagement and abuse of individual information and funds.
- High school diploma/GED required; Associate’s Degree with account management experience preferred.
- Proficiency in computer skills, familiarity with Excel and Outlook preferred.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect information from different sources, enter data, and problem solve independently.
- Current driver's license in good standing, car registration, and auto insurance if driving on the behalf of the Company.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- On Demand Pay available.
- Complex work adding value to the organization’s mission alongside a great team of co-workers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We’ve made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets