US Medical is currently seeking Board-Certified Behavior Analysts - BCBAs who are passionate about improving the lives of children with an autism diagnosis for contract work with a premier behavioral health provider in Philadelphia.
Energetic Board-Certified Behavior Analysts - BCBAs with knowledge of early childhood development, autism assessment tools and procedures are needed to provide outstanding behavioral support to clients diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other behavior, social and communications issues.
· Conduct functional behavioral assessments and write reports summarizing results.
· Develop positive behavioral supports utilizing evidence-based interventions.
· Assess a students instructional needs and develop appropriate programming.
· Provide ongoing monitoring of student data and make programming adjustments as needed.
· Develop tools and work with staff to collect progress-monitoring data on behavioral goals.
· Train staff on positive behavior support plans and instructional programs and monitor fidelity.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Extensive skills in behavioral assessment and positive behavior support plan development.
· Extensive knowledge of data analysis.
· Ability to work collaboratively within a team atmosphere.
· Experience working with students with autism, emotional/behavioral disorders, and/or intellectual disabilities.
· Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - Current Certificate
· Education Documentation – MA Degree and Official Transcripts
· Professional Liability Insurance
· Current PA clearances
· Physical and PPD
· Proof of Covid vaccination (per Philadelphia mandate)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50.00 - $60.00 per hour
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person