TBEI, Inc., one of the largest truck body manufacturers in North America, is currently looking for a Brake Press Operators.
The brake press operator is an integral part of our fabrication team and is responsible for operating machines that bend parts used in the assembly process.
- Previous brake press or machining experience preferred.
- Ability to manually move product and materials up to 50 pounds through physical exertion and overhead hoists, including but not limited to: lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling and bending.
- Basic mathematic knowledge and skills.
- Ability to read job specifications to determine machine adjustments utilizing blueprints, measuring devices, and perform basic computer data entry.
- Ability to learn operations of multiple machines/jigs within a job area and must be able to regularly rotate jobs to meet job schedule or team needs.