Are you ready for a career you can BELIEVE in?!
- Do you support the natural-born right to self-defense?
- Do you have a strong belief in the 2nd Amendment?
- Do you believe in the mission of the U.S. Concealed Carry Association?
The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid danger, save lives, and keep their families safe.
Delta Defense, LLC is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Service for the U.S. Concealed Carry Association.
Why YOU should Work at Delta Defense!
- We are a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding place to work and grow!
- Milwaukee Business Journal “Best Place to Work” award 6 years in a row!
- Named on Inc. 5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” list 11 years in a row!
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel “Top Workplace” award 7 years in a row!
- Top Workplaces USA award in 2022!
This role is responsible for creating and implementing phone tests and sales programs for our contact center. As Campaign Test Specialist, you will play a dual role in building the testing process, plans, and data collection, but also be immersed in daily calls and test applications.
This position can be based from our beautiful headquarters in West Bend, WI, or a hybrid arrangement, or remote optional. Periodic travel to our headquarters is required, minimally on a quarterly basis and occasionally for special events.
- Discover needs and fill needs for new and existing customers.
- Identify and/or implement new or different sales techniques, with a large focus on prospecting or cold calling.
- Track effectiveness of sales techniques and provide feedback and recommendations for continuous improvement. Provide objective, data-driven results for all tests.
- Participate in cross-functional discussions with key stakeholders to improve results.
- Serve as a point of escalation for participants in test panels.
- Provide oversight for specific tests including prospects, members, partners, products and/or locations.
- Remain up-to-date on industry trends, leading practices, emerging technologies, privacy policies and compliance issues.
- Accept and embrace change at a rapid pace. Ability to pivot and change direction as needed.
- Build out and own a process. Provide thought leadership around test data as requested.
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s degree preferred.
- Role requires candidates to pass and maintain Producer Property and Casualty License. Paid Training is provided for all hires.
- Prior success in sales or customer service role(s) is highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy and proficiency with software and internet functions.
- Positivity and resolve in the face of constant challenge and possible failure.
- Proven success working collaboratively on multiple projects in a time sensitive environment.
- Works equally well independent of direct supervision and cooperatively in a team environment.
- Continuous test-and-learn mentality. Analytically inclined.
- Eager to try new things: test-learn-fail-learn-adjust-test again.
- Creative - motivated to seek out new data to test to drive company goals and mission.
- Willing to respectfully come into conflict with others and resolve concerns.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC
Benefits information can be reviewed at: https://www.deltadefense.com/careers
If you are a Colorado resident, please email us at [email protected] to receive complete benefits and compensation information. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email.
LI# - Remote