VibrantCare Rehab brings together a team of passionate, hard-working, experienced staff and clinicians who truly CARE.
Our focus is bridging the gap between quality patient care and sustainable ethical practice. Our internal mentorship program will wow you. We are passionate about building strong, healthy team relationships. Your goals are our goals.
Come join the VibrantCare family- the team who CARES – we want the opportunity to invest in YOU!
Currently offering Full time hires -potential hiring incentives:
- Sign on Bonus – up to $15,000
- Relocation Assistance
- Student Loan Repayment – up to $20,000
- Continuing Education
- Great Pay, Excellent benefits, 401K matching, PTO, and so much more!
- Come join our friendly, cohesive team environment!
VibrantCare has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, Physical Therapist or PT Center Manager to join our team in beautiful Santa Cruz, CA!
- Center Manager or Staff Physical Therapist- San Carlos, CA
- Center Manager or Staff Physical Therapist- San Ramon, CA
- Physical Therapist- Castro Valley, CA
- Physical Therapist- Oakland, CA
- Physical Therapist- Pinole, CA
- Physical Therapist- San Leandro, CA
- Physical Therapist- Hayward, CA
- Physical Therapist- Concord, CA
VibrantCare Rehab currently operates Outpatient Rehabilitation, Occupational Therapy and Onsite Therapy facilities throughout Arizona, California, New Mexico, Texas and Washington. And we are still growing!
We come together as one team with one vision to create positive experiences for our patients and each other by providing outstanding clinical care and excellent customer service in a positive and VIBRANT atmosphere. Consider joining our vision - to BE the BEST in Rehab!
Staff Physical Therapist:
Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with VibrantCare policies and procedures. Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care. Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
Center Manager/ Physical Therapist
Additional potential hiring incentives: Center Manager annual bonus!
Responsible for supervision of therapy center including treatment of a full patient case load. Ensures compliance to all policies and procedures. Responsible for center financial statements including profit and loss performance. Responsible for sales/marketing to existing and potential center referral sources.
Essential Functions (Management):
- Creates an environment that is consistent with the company’s values and objectives.
- Responsibilities of include the management of operations of therapy centers. Assure efficient caseload management and scheduling of patients.
- Responsible for implementation of local market business plan including company objectives and initiatives.
- Manages therapy center or centers, with the direct report of Site Supervisors, if applicable.
- Assists, as part of the management team, in strategic planning and implementation.
- Assists in developing fiscal budgets for center.
- Develops strategic plan for center and participates in market strategic planning.
- Maintains responsibility for ensuring center profitability. Interprets financial statements and performance metrics and develops strategic plans to address underperforming areas
- Assists in the development of center-specific marketing/sales plans for traditional referrals. Responsible for achieving the plan; overseeing center staff to ensure success.
- Ensures appropriate productivity and staffing levels, ensuring quality of care through appropriate staffing levels. Identifies open positions and hires clinical staff in conjunction with MCO/COD. Organizes daily work schedule to maintain optimal patient care.
- Conducts orientation and training of staff to implement VibrantCare clinical programs and operational objectives.
- Conducts accurate and timely Performance Planning & Reviews (PP&R) of center staff with specific focus on development plans. Provide developmental opportunities for current staff, including participation in local and regional professional meetings and college relations’ activities. Provides patient care skills development opportunities for clinical staff as appropriate. Recommend staff for recognition.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $115,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid time off
- Pet insurance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Rehabilitation center
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Santa Cruz, CA: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- Physical Therapy License (Required)
Work Location: In person