WAGES FROM 19.35 TO $24.35!!!
If you have patience, empathy and a true desire to care for those in need, you will love working as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) at The The Laurels of Carson City! In this role, you have an opportunity to leave a lasting impact on our guests. We look for candidates who are prompt, dedicated and enjoy caring for others.
Laurel Health Care Company offers one of the leading employee benefit packages in the skilled nursing industry. Our benefits include:
- Health insurance- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K with matching funds
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
When you work with Laurel Health Care Company, you will join an experienced, hard-working team that values communication and collaboration.
Why just work when you can help shape a legacy?
As a CNA, you will care for guests under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse or a licensed practical nurse. Some responsibilities include:
- Take and record vital signs.
- Measure and record height and weight, intake and output.
- Care for the guests’ environment.
- Assist with bathing, grooming and toileting.
- Assist with eating and hydration.
- Observe guests’ skin when administering care and reports changes to licensed nurse; provide skin care as needed.
- Meet guests’ mental health and social service needs.
- High school graduate/GED
- CNA certification
- Covid 19 vaccination or acceptable exemption required
About Laurel Health Care Company
Laurel Health Care Company (The Laurels) is a national provider of skilled nursing, subacute, rehabilitative and assisted living services dedicated to achieving the highest standards of care.
At The Laurels, caring is more than providing excellent medical and guest services. It's also being a companion, and treating each guest with the utmost dignity, respect and compassion. It's what we call "The Laurel Way of Caring", and it comes from within each one of us.
The Laurels was named a Great Place to Work for 2020 based on approximately 3,500 employee surveys that evaluated more than 60 elements of employee experience on the job, including employee pride in community impact, belief that their work makes a difference, and feeling their work has special meaning. #IND123