- Parts Town Pride – check out our virtual tour and culture!
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonus
- Remote work schedule
- Team member appreciation events and recognition programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Monthly IT stipend
- Casual dress code
- On-demand pay options: Access your pay as you earn it, to cover unexpected or even everyday expenses
- All the traditional benefits like health insurance, 401k/401k match, employee assistance programs and time away – don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
A Typical Day
- Take a high volume of inbound calls (50-70 per day) and a handful of emails while delivering an exceptional customer experience (from your first call of the day to your last!)
- Process customer requests, involving: order entry and order status updates, part number identification, pricing and availability confirmation, returns, etc.
- Effectively collaborate with customers, manufacturers, and internal departments regarding the customer’s needs
To Land This Opportunity
- You exemplify the Parts Town core values: Safety, Integrity, Passion, Courage, Innovation, and Community!
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a face to face or over the phone customer service role
- You exhibit stellar organizational skills, multi-tasking skills, and computer skills
- You get excited about taking a high volume of in-depth calls while maintaining a friendly and helpful demeanor (no zombies, please!)
- You know MS Office; you may not be a master but you’re on your way
- You have a genuine positive, outgoing, team spirited, one-for-all personality
- You’re an all-star communicator, fluent in written and verbal English – Bilingual (English + Spanish) is a major plus!
- You're available to work an 8 hour shift between the hours of 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM (PST) Monday through Friday with flexibility as needed
- You currently reside in Washington State
- Please note that the target start date(s) of this position are Thursday June 22, 2023, Thursday June 29, 2023, and Thursday July 6, 2023
About Your Future Team
Our team is truly a family unit, we like each other…a lot! We work hard and play hard together, every day. Whether it’s a potluck or a team outing we like to have a good time while working. We also love to let our inner nerd shine; whether you’re nerdy about sports, comic books, cats or baking we can’t wait to get to know you!
Parts Town welcomes diversity and as an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.