Clinical Applications Analyst - Coporate | Summit Healthcare Mgmt | Franklin, Tennessee
Under the direction of the Sr. Director of Applications, the Clinical Application Analyst is responsible for, but not limited to the implementation, documentation, support, training, and maintenance of the electronic health record (EHR) system and other clinical applications.
- Assists with designing, building and testing components of the electronic health record (EHR) and other clinical applications in accordance with established standards including change management.
- Assists with the planning and implementation of system modifications, upgrades, and related change management utilizing established project management tools and techniques.
- Works with internal and external parties to organize the various components needed to initiate, coordinate, and conclude assigned projects.
- Develops and provides training material, testing scripts and other documentation.
- Leads or participates in application training of super users and end users.
- Promotes patient/customer satisfaction, answers inquiries and resolves application issues utilizing the ticketing system.
- Keeps abreast of current technological developments especially related to electronic health records and other related applications.
- Works collaboratively with corporate, information technology, hospital/medical staff, vendors, and others in a customer responsive/professional manner.
- Builds and maintains vendor relationships.
- Travels to other facilities within the company at the request of the supervisor or the VP of Information Technology.
- Bachelor's degree in technical, health care or related field.
- A minimum of two years of work experience with implementation and support of information systems in a healthcare setting required.
- Knowledge of or experience with computer hardware, software and operating/information system
- Experience providing application support in a remote capacity.
Why Summit Healthcare Mgmt?Summit Healthcare Mgmt offers a comprehensive benefit plan and a competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. Qualified candidates should apply by submitting a resume. Summit Healthcare Mgmt is an EOE.Veterans and military spouses are highly encouraged to apply. Summit BHC is dedicated to serving Veterans with specialized programming at our treatment centers across the country. We recognize and value the unique strengths of the military community in supporting our mission to serve those who have served.
Job Type: Full-time