St. Joseph Residence is seeking caring, responsible, and qualified certified nursing assistants to join our team in our skilled nursing facility.
St. Joseph Residence is a not-for-profit corporation founded by the Religious Hospitallers of Saint Joseph, owned and operated by Catholic Health International. We are a continuing care campus offering an array of services and settings including independent apartments, CBRF, RCAC, and a skilled nursing facility. Compassionate care is delivered in a faith-based environment, emphasizing independence, respect, and dignity.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) you will be responsible for providing direct care services such as feeding, bathing, dressing, grooming, transferring patients, changing linens, and personal cares. It is essential to have time management skills, a positive attitude, to be flexible, and too want to work as part of a team.
· Provide direct cares for residents personal and medical needs
· Participate in customizing resident care plans
· Monitoring residents for change of condition
· Working with other staff utilizing a teamwork approach
· Work in collaboration with nurses, family members, and other healthcare professionals
· Responsible for timely and accurate charting in the medical record
· Participates in performance improvement projects
· Represent the St. Joseph Residence campus in a professional, customer service oriented manner
· Current C.N.A. certification in the State of WI or be willing to obtain certification. (We have a scholarship program and will pay to train right candidate.)
· Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team
· Previous experience in long term care preferred, but will train newly certified aides who possess the above mentioned skills
· Must be punctual and have a good attendance history
NOC shift works 10:00 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. Every other weekend and every other holiday
Full Time Position - We are willing to work with you to fit your schedule!
Week 1 - Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
Week 2 - Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday
We have a flexible schedule can build a schedule to fit your needs.
Excellent starting wage or new aide over the age of 18 that already has CNA certification will start at $20.00 per hour for full time positions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Nursing home
- Night shift
- Rotating weekends
- Do you currently have the COVID vaccination or willing to be vaccinated? This question requires an answer.
- CNA Certification (Required)
- CPR Certification (Required)
Work Location: In person