Since 1980, DynaTen (a Comfort Systems USA Company) has been successfully providing Commercial Service and Construction Solutions to the greater North Texas market. We partner with our customers and understand that technical expertise and flawless execution is what they expect and what DynaTen consistently delivers. That is why customers continue to rely on DynaTen to be their chosen provider for HVAC, Plumbing and Building Automation Controls Service solutions. We offer tremendous long-term career opportunities, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment.
DynaTen is seeking a Commercial Service Journeyman or Master Plumber to join our Service team! This is a key position in our organization with opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Assist customers directly with their plumbing repair
- Install new commercial plumbing according to blueprints and codes.
- Maintain and perform preventative maintenance on plumbing
- Focus on safety and model best safety practices for our team members
- Work closely with customers to make sure their plumbing issues are resolved
- Represent the company by serving as a direct customer contact
- Troubleshoot Plumbing issues to correct mechanical failures
- Positively and professionally represent the DynaTen name and brand to our customers
- Most have commercial service experience
- Possess state issued plumbing journeyman or master plumber license.
- Proven technical capabilities delivered with customer service in mind.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment to integrity and quality.
- Positive attitude and self-motivated.
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
What you can expect
- In house and manufacturer led training, leadership development
- Company Vehicle
- Long-term career growth into operations, sales and/or leadership
- Comprehensive benefit package and employer sponsored memberships
- 401k match, PTO, Holiday Pay, and more!
- Annual incentive program
- Compensation for Technician commute time
- Stable work with a guaranteed 40 hours per week minimum
EEO Statement – DynaTen is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversifying its workforce. DynaTen, Inc does not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) of this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an at will relationship.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 - $38.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Commercial Service Plumbing: 5 years (Required)
- Master Plumber License (Preferred)
- Journeyman Plumber License (Required)
Work Location: On the road