Passionate about keeping families together and helping children grow up happy and healthy? Join Savio’s Family Wellness team!
Utilizing family preservation techniques and trauma-informed treatments (TF-CBT and TST), we work together to keep children and youth with their families when a child safety concern has been identified.
This position serves Colorado springs and surrounding area
Daily Impact looks like:
- Supporting caregivers in creating an environment that promotes safety and stability for their children (0-18 years of age)
- Engaging primary caregivers in active, change-orientated treatment by identifying and overcoming barriers to progress and connecting them with services and supports.
- Collaborating with families and allowing them to take the lead in setting treatment goals
- Keeping or reuniting children with their families by supporting families in meeting their treatment goals
At Savio, you will grow your skills as a clinician and increase your ability to support youth and their families with:
- Opportunity to be trained in an evidence-based model focused on improving child safety and/or helping children heal from the impact of trauma.
- Clinical supervision hours and other professional development
To belong at Savio you need to:
- Be flexible and self-motivated.
- Have a passion for engaging caregivers who are facing challenging and complex issues that are impacting their children’s well-being
- Be comfortable with community-based therapy and a non-traditional work schedule
Starting Bilingual: $55,000
10 paid holidays
Vacation time + Sick time
Low employee cost medical coverage
Dental, Vision, Life, Critical illness, accident, and hospital indemnity
HSA, FSA accounts
Employee Assistance Program
Employer Funded Retirement Plan
Company issued cell phone and laptop
Annual increase + eligibility for performance increase/bonus at 1 year and annually thereafter
Eligible for student loan forgiveness through the Public Service Federal Loan Forgiveness Program
- MSW or other Masters in related counseling, psychology, or related field
- DORA registration as an LPC, LPCC, SWC, LCSW, MFTC, LMFT, NLC or other licensure
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination record