We invite you to come join the RadNet Radiology team as a CT Technologist. We are offering a 5K sign on bonus!
Our centers multi-modality outpatient imaging providing a wide variety of diagnostic imaging services to patients in a friendly and comfortable environment. This position is at our Orange Wave Imaging site and the schedule is M-F 8am to 5pm.
As aCTTechnologist,you will have the opportunity to:
- Perform high quality radiologic, CT and Fluoroscopy exams on incoming patients.
- Administer contrast as needed, in a safe and effective manner.
- Monitor patient's well-being during exams; recognizes patient discomfort or medical problems and takes appropriate action.
- Guide patients through this sometimes-difficult process by kindly talking them through the steps and answering their questions and concerns regarding exam procedures and process.
- Respond to physician questions and needs regarding patients.
- Assist radiologists with procedures such as image guided body biopsies and thyroid biopsies.
- May occasionally travel to our nearby outpatient centers to help with coverage if needed
- Participate in projects and/or meetings, and complete other tasks as assigned by management.
We offer competitive pay and benefits including: medical / dental / vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, a pre-tax 401k plan, a pre-tax flexible spending plan, education reimbursement, free life insurance, hands-on training, advancement opportunities, inter-company transfer opportunities, and a host of other perks! Work today, get paid today! We've partnered with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit to offer employees access to their pay on their own schedule.
Become a valued member of our growing company by submitting your resume.
We are looking for experienced and professional candidates who are able to independently perform all outpatient CT and Radiologic exams and procedures. Applicants must have ARRT(R) certification, State License in Diagnostic Radiologic Technology, State Venipuncture permit, Fluoroscopy permit if applicable, CPR certification, and great patient care and communication skills. At least 1 year of recent CT work experience is preferred!
Pay Scale: $32.00 to $35.00/hour