Will Rogers had it figured out when he said, “You never get a second chance to make a first impression”. Our concierges are personable and friendly individuals who play a large role in creating a meaningful first impression of the community by greeting residents and visitors both in person and over the phone.
Do you have a passion for helping people and want to make a true impact in your next career move? Join our team at one of our senior living communities offering independent living, assisted living, or memory care where we put Residents First while being team-focused and quality centered.We put Residents First, and our Associates Matter! At Sagora, we invest and empower our team members for upward movement within the company and in their career. We are certified as a Great Place to Work based on team member surveys! Apply now to join our dedicated team who cares, just like you!
Our Core Values are Commitment, Empowerment, Communication, and Excellence!
Did you know that our name Sagora comes from the combination of two words – Sage, which means wisdom or wise person, and Agora, which means a gathering place. Our communities are a gathering place of wisdom!
- On Demand Pay – Request a pay advance of up to $500 and get paid the same day!
- Discount and rewards program – use for electronics, food, car buying, travel, fitness, and more!
- Health/ Dental/ Vision/ Disability/ Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flex Plan
- Health Savings Account with employer contributions
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching!
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
- Associate Assistance Program – counseling services at the other end of the phone!
- Discounted Meal Tickets
- Referral Bonus Program – earn money for referring your friends!
- Tuition Assistance (for programs directly related to associate’s position)
- Lasting relationships with our residents! Our residents have so much wisdom to share!
Community Name: The Brennity at Tradition
Address: 10685 SW Stony Creek Way Port Saint Lucie, FL 34987
Phone number: 772-345-2700
Status (FT/PT/PRN): PT
What does a Concierge at Sagora do?
- Oversee front desk and greet guests
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain a professional image
- Direct calls and take messages as appropriate
- Keep lobby area clean and presentable daily
- Assist all associates as needed at the front desk
- Make rounds around community as necessary for security procedures
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Respond to emergency boards as needed
What do you need to be a Concierge?
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- 6 months related experience preferred
- Multitasking and time-management skills
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Maintain integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to communicate effectively with residents, families, and other team members.
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.