- 5+ years of working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams experience
- 5+ years of team management experience
- 5+ years of cross functional project delivery experience
- 5+ years of program or project management experience
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- Bachelor's degree
At Amazon, we strive to hire the world’s brightest minds, offering an environment in which they can relentlessly detect, design, and drive solutions to directly improve the Amazon Customer Experience. We do this every day by solving complex business and technical problems with ingenuity and simplicity.
The Worldwide Customer Service (WWCS) Continuous Improvement Senior Program Manager leverages data insights to identify operational efficiency opportunities, solves for underlying root causes, and implements solutions that improve the Customer and Associate experience. The WWCS Amazon Customer Excellence System (ACES) team engages with key business stakeholders across Amazon with the goal of connecting our Customers with Associates that are equipped and empowered to resolve their issue upon first contact, eliminating waste in our value streams. Our team’s work has a direct impact on customer satisfaction, associate experience, and our ability to grow and scale as Amazon’s business continues to increase in complexity.
Key job responsibilities
- Responsible for the achievement of Consumer Service organization goals and performance targets.
- Establish and execute upon the Value Stream Ownership program strategy.
- Perform quantitative analysis of key process indicators to identify and prioritize consumer-related process improvement opportunities (eliminate waste).
- Partner with Consumer Operations leadership, CS support teams, and Amazon business partners to gain buy in and support to implement solutions.
- Lead and support Global Value Stream Ownership projects and large-scale Kaizen events.
- Oversee Consumer project portfolio, mentoring and supporting individual project leaders through project life cycle.
- Maintain clear communication with internal/external stakeholders across all levels on program and project progress.
- Ensure process improvement opportunities are solved at-scale and identify replication opportunities, as applicable.
- Experience managing, analyzing and communicating results to senior leadership
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.