Choices Psychotherapy is seeking a contract therapist(s) for its Minnetonka Location.
This is a great opportunity to join a medium sized practice of Masters level therapists and Psychiatrists serving clients age 5 through senior adults. Choices Psychotherapy is realizing tremendous growth and is looking to add more licensed providers. Choices Psychotherapy has been established in the St. Louis Park/Minnetonka community since 1993 and in 2016 opened a second clinic in Chanhassen. Our Bloomington clinic opened January 2021.
The ideal candidate:
- Is an LICSW, LMFT, LPCC, LP
- Is credentialed to accept insurance
- Works with children/adolescents
- Works with adults
- Offers a flexible schedule, ideally 3 – 5 days a week
- Has a strong desire to collaborate with psychiatry
- Is motivated to assist in the development of client base
What Choices offers:
Contractor has the ability to make up to 70% of collected revenues, the percentage is determined by billed hours. The more you bill, the more you will make. Revenues collected are based on fee schedules regulated by insurance. You will always know what has been billed, collected and remaining on claims associated with individual clients.
- A billing team dedicated to collecting your money. Rarely do we not collect what we have been contracted to receive
- A dedicated/comprehensive administrative team who schedule all initial appointments, verify benefits, collect co-pays, etc.
- An office with furniture
- A Psychiatric team committed to collaborating with therapists
- Administrators who are dedicated to marketing your practice
- Aflac supplemental insurance (contractor pays)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $75,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Currently offering in-office and telehealth appointments.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Minnetonka, MN: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Minnetonka, MN