Cooks and Food Prep Opportunity in Laurel Hill, NC
We are seeking hard-working and reliable cooks and food preps to join our growing operation. In this role, you will work in a fast and busy kitchen/cafeteria environment, under the supervision of the head cook and kitchen manager. You will prep food, use gas appliances to include, grills, ovens, and fryers, as well as cleaning and washing dishes. You must be meticulous and ensure each meal is prepped accurately. We prefer candidates who have some cafeteria/kitchen experience, but it is not required.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Working effectively with the kitchen team and complying with company procedures
· Preparing workstation with required ingredients and equipment, and keeping station sanitary and organized throughout the shift.
· Prepping ingredients to follow recipes and guidelines.
· Ensuring ingredients are tagged, date-labeled, covered and stored effectively.
· Removing trash and clearing storage bins.
· Keeping utensils and equipment clean and sanitary
Requirements and Qualifications
· Excellent understanding of food preparation fundamentals.
· Sound understanding of food allergies and foodborne illnesses.
· Basic mathematical skills.
· Valid driver's license
· Able to work on your feet for 6 to 8-hour shifts
· Certification in Food Service a plus but not required
· Good communication skills
· Submit to Drug Screen and Background Search
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should apply in person at 815 South Main Street, Laurinburg, NC 28352 or online at www.megaforce.com. For additional information contact our office at (910) 277-0140.
Job Types: Part-time, Seasonal
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Laurel Hill, NC 28351: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: In person