Come join the SIXT Team - Hourly Pay $19.20/hr. Plus a Monthly Bonus and Sign on Bonus $1500.
Sixt is looking for a Customer Service Agent to deliver exceptional customer service to customers from around the world. You will provide customers with accurate information and take detailed and timely records of damages, gas volume, etc. The ideal candidate possesses the following attributes:
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good customer service
What you will do:
- Welcome all customers as they arrive on the lot
- Ask about their experience with Sixt, recording feedback to improve future rental experience
- Make sure customers have all personal belongings from the vehicle
- Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report
- Use proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas
- Advise and review rental charges, providing an accurate receipt to the customer
- Provide information regarding transportation to the airport terminal if applicable
- Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage communicated by the customers
- Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow
- Work in outdoor weather conditions including direct sunlight, rain, heat or cold
- Perform other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1-year customer service experience
- Must be at least 21 and have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work 40 hours per week including day and/or evening hours
- Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
- Must be willing to wear company uniforms
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Ability to communicate in other languages is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About the department:
As a mobility service provider, our Branches & Operations division is the point of contact with our customers: whether by phone, app or directly in our SIXT branches. This means: premium service directly to the customer, advice and sales in exchange and responsibility for the rental process of our premium fleet. As part of a team, it is easier to explain our products, find the best solution for the customer and manage the day-to-day business.
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €3.07 billion and around 7,500 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 270,894 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,098 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!