Skyline Emissions, Inc. manufactures and sells leading Emission Reduction and Control Technologies. Skyline’s operations include developing, manufacturing, testing, and releasing products that meet or exceed regulatory emission control requirements, for the medium and heavy-duty diesel industry, enabling a cleaner future.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for addressing and responding to all customer facing processes, including phone and email.
Essential Duties & Functions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Respond to customer inquiries over phone and email, and ensure that high standards are upheld
- Manage the 3PL warehouse inventory, communicate to the 3PL’s that shipments are sent, and transfer the inventory in NetSuite when the shipment has been received and confirmed by the 3PL’s.
- Manage the new part return process. Issue RA’s to the customer and follow the progress to ensure timely processing of the credit memos.
- Manage the updates to the USMCA documents when new parts are released
- Process purchase orders and the associated order acknowledgements, fulfillments and invoicing in NetSuite and customer websites.
- Process new customer setups
- Maintain master data in NetSuite and external documents (example Skyline google maps, parts spreadsheets)
- Team player with a great attitude toward helping Skyline Emissions meet its business objectives
- Must exercise sound judgement and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong track record of attendance and dependability
- Self-starter and self-disciplined in accomplishing tasks
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required/Preferred Education and Experience
Required Experience: 1-3 years of relevant work experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and scanners.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and includes an unpaid lunch break of thirty (30) minutes, and two paid breaks of fifteen (15) minutes each. This position is hybrid, requiring some days working in the office and some days working from home.
Occasional travel during the work day may be required between facility location, approximately 1 mile apart.
Skyline Emissions, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
- 1 year
- Day shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Hybrid remote
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Montgomeryville, PA