The Data Entry and Reporting Associate for the Office of Risk Management will perform various administrative duties with limited supervision. Primary duties include entering, managing, and reporting on data for two primary database systems, AssetCalc and Quadra. This associate is also responsible for assisting to ensure efficient and effective workflows amongst the various team members and for the department as a whole.
Data Entry/Data Reporting/Data Review
- Ensures all exposure data including building values, construction values, repairs expenses, and all required data is accurate and all changes are made timely. This includes entry, review, and maintenance of all data into the risk management information system, Quadra, and the deferred maintenance system, Assetcalc.
- Produce as needed reports of the most current data and outstanding maintenance needs to be addressed by location.
- Identify data gaps, aged data, or other data concerns and work with the proper team members to have the data brought current.
- Interacts with multiple departments and vendors (Facilities, AssetCalc, SunCorp, and Quadra) to maintain, reconcile and report on various data elements to provide efficient reporting.
- Responsible for maintaining open lines of communications within and between both Risk Management and Facilities.
- Provides support as required on special projects other such assignments that frequently impact the work volume of the Office of Risk Management
Administrative Duties Claims Handling
- Handle the administrative duties as necessary including the following:
- processing incoming mail
- answer and screen phone calls and inquiries, proofread letters, filing, and other administrative duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High school diploma
- A minimum of 1 year of office experience
- Proven experience with data entry work
Required Knowledge, Abilities, and Skills:
- Ability to work confidentially and discretely
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs, specifically Word, Excel, and Access
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Possess a courteous and professional demeanor
- Good communication skills
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to take initiative for projects