Robert Madden Industries, a leading distributor of HVAC equipment and supplies, has an immediate fulltime opening for a delivery driver/warehouse worker in our Dripping Springs location. Position responsibilities include but are not limited to: operating a company vehicle safely and delivery of customer orders promptly and efficiently. The driver may be responsible for the loading and unloading of his/her truck in a safe and secure manner and will also be required to assist customers in the offloading of freight. Other duties include: picking of customer orders, receiving and stocking of equipment and supplies, operating a forklift as well as warehouse organization and upkeep. Candidate must be punctual and dependable, must be able to lift 50 lbs. or more and have basic math, reading and writing skills. Previous driving experience of an 18' box truck and a 24' stake truck is required. Applicant must have a valid Texas driver's license. The ideal candidate should be able to work in a fast paced environment while providing exceptional customer service.
Robert Madden Industries offers a competitive wage and benefits package.
- Picking Customer Orders
- Receiving and stocking equipment and supplies
- Warehouse organization and upkeep
- Punctual and dependable
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or more
- Have basic math, reading, and writing skills
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 2 years Warehouse experience
- Minimum of 2 years 18' and 24' truck driving experience
- Minimum of 2 years of warehouse experience
- Preferred forklift experience
- A valid Texas Drivers License
- Authorized to work in the United States