- Independence, MO, USA
- Full Time
We offer Competitive Pay, Excellent Benefits, and Opportunities for Advancement.
Our Delivery Technicians are dedicated, flexible, hardworking and task oriented. The pay range we're offering is competitive with opportunities for you to maximize your earning potential through performance incentives.
- We offer a 60-day certified training program to increase your skills and pay;
- We also conduct regular reviews and offer opportunities to advance.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail and a passion for tackling projects;
- Must comply with drug-free workplace program and pass post-offer mouth swab drug test;
- Must have a valid driver's license and maintain a driving record that complies with organizational standards;
We challenge our Delivery Technicians to go above and beyond to positively impact the lives of our customers every day. DTs are independent and driven, completing what needs to be done from the delivery and set up of products to the refurbishment of pre-owned goods. Successful DTs are always improving their mechanical aptitude, technical know-how and moving skills. As the backbone of our company, DTs are highly valued team members!
A day in the life of a Delivery Technician varies, but regular activities include:
- Safe, organized, efficient, and courteous delivery of merchandise to customers;
- Maintain cleanliness of store, merchandise, and vehicles;
- Assist with setting up and maintaining the showroom floor;
- Assist with maintaining accurate account agreements, reporting and paperwork;
- Assist our Store Managers in daily activities as needed.
At Rent One, everyone is important- our clients, our communities and our co-workers.
- We're especially dedicated to helping our employees achieve their aspirations, and we continue to cultivate a workplace culture rich with opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- A healthy work-life balance isn't just possible at Rent One, it's promised. Working with us is a great job but an even better career!
Why Should You Apply?
- Our Schedule Closed Sundays, close on Saturday at 5 p.m. and close on weekdays at 6 p.m.
- Career Track We'd love to help you write your success story and provide you with all the resources necessary to take your skillsets to the next level.
- Affordable and Comprehensive Benefits Package Medical, dental, vision and life insurance programs as well as life insurance, short/long term disability, critical illness and accident coverage. Not to mention paid time off like holidays and vacation!
- Certified Training Structured on-the-job training that includes a 12-day remote training class for every new hire. There are also five types of certifications offered all designed to guide our employees to the top!
- 401K Invest in your future by participating in our 401k program. Rent One will match 30% of your first 5% and 40% of your next 5%!
- Reimbursement for Education & Gym Memberships Receive up to $200 for any work-related education classes you wish to take outside of Rent One. We'll also reimburse up to $200 per year for gym memberships whether it's a traditional gym, kickboxing, CrossFit, or another fitness facility.