- Minimum of 3 years of executive administrative experience supporting multiple executives and teams ideally in content development or entertainment
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, and time sensitive environment
- A deep passion for television and developing television series content is required
- Consistent track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make decisions quickly and under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates a proactive ability to anticipate needs and changes, then react efficiently with independent/sound judgment
- Passion for learning new things, continuous improvement and sharing best practices
- Direct experience dealing with sensitive and confidential information with integrity
- Outstanding work ethic, discreet and trustworthy
- Ability to influence others; handle conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward
- Able to anticipate change and react efficiently & expeditiously
- Overall ability to understand and retain new information quickly
- Calm under pressure, experience planning, leading and executing events and meetings
- Apple culture knowledge and fit
Education & Experience
Pay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $30.28 and $45.67/hr, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apple’s discretionary employee stock programs. Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, and can purchase Apple stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apple’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You’ll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses — including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Learn more about Apple Benefits.
Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.