Come Work For Us! Immediate Openings are Available. Interviews are available immediately. Don't miss this opportunity and Join a team that VALUES you! APPLY NOW!
Eden Senior Care, founded in 2016, is a growing Healthcare Management company, focused on managing and operating Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation, and Assisted Living communities in Minnesota & Wisconsin. Our mission with each community is to support their success by providing strong leadership, corporate support, and the resources and tools to realize their goals. Eden promotes and encourages the success of each of its employees and values the individual experience of its guests and their families.
Friendly Village is a skilled nursing facility located in Rhinelander, Wisconsin, a part of the Eden Senior Care network. We are recruiting for a Director of Nursing (DON) to join our wonderful facility!
Position: Director of Nursing (DON)
The ideal Director of Nursing (DON) should be efficient, organized, a leader and problem solver, and an all-around people person with a positive approach to overseeing a Skilled Nursing Facility’s nursing and clinical care staff. The DON must also be able to show care and compassion for residents.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Serve as a coordinator between facility employees and departments and Eden Senior Care management.
- Provide oversight of the Nursing Department
- Planning services provided to residents and supervising their care
- Implementing and maintaining administrative practices, philosophy, goals, and policies that assure compliance with applicable state and federal regulations
- Ensuring the efficiency and capacity of the nursing department to ensure the quality of care
- Ensuring quality of staff and motivating them to provide excellent quality services
- Coordinating and completing assigned projects to effectively support the immediate and long-range objectives of the company
- License registered nurse (RN) in the State of Wisconsin;
- Proven experience in a skilled nursing home environment with at least one year of successful experience as a Unit Manager, Assistant Director of Nursing, OR Director of Nursing (DON);
- Knowledge of federal and state survey processes;
- Work history in the long-term care industry;
- Wound Care Certification (preferred, but not required);
- Commitment to team-oriented outcomes and quality care; and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Employees who join Eden to provide a top resident experience can expect competitive wages and the following benefits package (eligibility may vary by employment status):
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation/Holiday/Sick time
- And a lot more!
DON, Director of Nursing, ADON, RN, Director of Nursing, Assistant Director of Nursing, Lead RN, Nurse Supervisor, Nurse Manager, Unit Manager, Charge Nurse, RN, Registered Nurse, Long Term Care, ADON Nursing, DON Nursing, what is ADON in Nursing, what is DON in Nursing, ADON meaning in Nursing, DON meaning in Nursing, Assistant Director of Nursing Job, Director of Nursing Job, now hiring, Nurse, Nursing Home, Director of Nursing Salary, how to be a Director of Nursing
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $95,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Long term care
- Nursing home
- Rehabilitation center
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Rhinelander, WI 54501: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Supervising experience: 1 year (Required)
- RN (Required)
Work Location: In person