Do you have a passion for helping people and want to make a true impact in your next career move? If so, we have a position for you! Dishwashers are responsible for washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen to ensure our residents are receiving the highest quality of service at every single meal.
Join our team at one of our senior living communities offering independent living, assisted living, or memory care where we put Residents First while being team-focused and quality centered. We put Residents First, and our Associates Matter! At Sagora, we invest and empower our team members for upward movement within the company and in their career. We are certified as a Great Place to Work based on team member surveys! Apply now to join our dedicated team who cares, just like you!
Our Core Values are Commitment, Empowerment, Communication, and Excellence!
Did you know that our name Sagora comes from the combination of two words – Sage, which means wisdom or wise person, and Agora, which means a gathering place. Our communities are a gathering place of wisdom!
- On Demand Pay – Request a pay advance of up to $500 and get paid the same day!
- Discount and rewards program – use for electronics, food, car buying, travel, fitness, and more!
- Health/ Dental/ Vision/ Disability/ Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flex Plan
- Health Savings Account with employer contributions
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching!
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
- Associate Assistance Program – counseling services at the other end of the phone!
- Discounted Meal Tickets
- Referral Bonus Program – earn money for referring your friends!
- Tuition Assistance (for programs directly related to associate’s position)
- Lasting relationships with our residents! Our residents have so much wisdom to share!
Community Name: The Brennity at Tradition
Address: 10685 SW Stony Creek Way Port Saint Lucie, FL 34987
Phone number: 772-345-2700
Status (FT/PT/PRN): PT
What does a dishwasher at Sagora do?
- Wash dishes and utensils, ensuring highest standards of cleanliness
- Monitor the temperature of the dishwashing machine on a daily basis to ensure that the machine is operating properly
- Remove from service all cracked or broken dishes or damaged utensils and notify supervisor
- Store all dishes, glassware, and utensils properly for use at next mealtime
- Dispose of all trash in a proper manner
- Clean dishwashing machine inside and out after each shift
- Deep clean kitchen on a monthly basis
- Sweep and mop kitchen floor, walk-in refrigerator, and freezer each evening
What do you need to be a Dishwasher
- 6 months experience working in a commercial kitchen preferred
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language and be able to communicate effectively
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without