Starting pay $16.50 per hour plus night and weekend shift differentials.
Summary: Maintains kitchen work areas, and keeps equipment and utensils clean and orderly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sweeps and mops floors to comply with safety and sanitation standards.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other food prep surfaces.
- Removes trash and places it into designated containers. Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
- Assists with banquet table and front of the house set up.
- Assist with loading or unloading and delivering supplies and product.
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment as needed.
- Complies with outlined sanitation and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $16.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Quick service & fast food restaurant
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person