Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS) Test Support and Liaison. This position provides support to the 45 Test Squadron – Space and Intelligence Flight at Eglin AFB, FL. This position will be located at Robins AFB, GA (Warner Robins Georgia).
TRAVEL: Travels up to 20% of time to contractors' facilities, test sites, and other locations (OCONUS and CONUS).
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must possess an active SECRET security clearance with the ability to obtain a TOP SECRET security clearance with Special Compartmented Information (SCI) access. US Citizenship Required
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Must have the ability to interface with weapons system Program Office personnel and prime contractors regarding test objectives, schedules, budgets, and methods of test.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to perform self-directed liaison and coordination activities, work effectively on a team and to lead and direct the work of others.
- Must possess effective oral and written communications skills.
- Good interpersonal communications skills and be comfortable leading and working in a team environment.
- Proficiency in the use and integration of MS Office applications required.
- Must possess an active SECRET security clearance with the ability to obtain a TOP SECRET security clearance with Special Compartmented Information (SCI) access.
- Must possess Ground-Based RADAR and data links experience
- Relevant technical experience in the areas related to ISR collection systems. Specifically,
- Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS) experience as an operator or tester.
- Experience with the DCGS Deployable Surface Asset (DDSA) data link and RADAR is highly desired.
- Experience with AF DCGS capabilities and/or site operations including processing and exploitation of imagery and signals data from sensors installed on U-2 and Global Hawk platforms is highly desired.
- Recent knowledge in test and development acquisition support for DCGS, and broad knowledge of existing and prototype technologies in the areas of intelligence collection.
- Knowledge of, or experience with AGILE Software Development and test concepts, procedures and methodologies.
- A current and active Top Secret Security Clearance with Special Compartmented Information (SCI) access is preferred.
- Understanding of development test and evaluation processes, specifically - acquisition program development and detailed knowledge of Air Force C2 test methodologies.
- Knowledgeable with the Air Force system development lifecycle.
- Provides AF DCGS test support and liaison activities for the 45th Test Squadron as part of the HBGB Test Support Team and the DCGS Software Integration Lab (DSIL) at Robins AFB, GA.
- Acts as the liaison between Program Office personnel and Developmental Test and Evaluation (DT&E) Squadron personnel over geographically separate locations.
- Conducts data analysis and applies knowledge of engineering technology under the direction of engineering staff.
- These tasks include test and evaluation, test support, logistics, sustainment, operations analyses, technical studies, and various analyses and support activities including program/system security.
- Assists in the development of system requirements, performance measures, test phase entry/exit criteria, and analysis of design constraints functional capabilities, and metrics.
- Supports AGILE software development and testing in government facilities.
- Supports Developmental Test and Evaluation (DT&E), Operational Test (OT), Integrated Acceptance Testing (IAT), Risk Reduction Testing (RRT) and certification for test readiness; identifies deficiencies, verifies compliance with specifications and standards, and assesses stability of various system configurations.
- Supports senior engineers when interacting with System Program Offices, other services, and developmental contractors.
- Prepares, executes, reviews, and analyzes test plans, procedures, metrics, and reports throughout the software development life cycle.
- Using AGILE Test Methodologies, develops and writes methods of tests, Concepts of Operations (CONOPS), test cases, test objectives and procedures, test directives, technical or letter reports, analysis and review of requirements, and other test process documents as required in the conduct of testing.
- Coordinates schedules, pre-and post-test activities, logistics of test planning, and test results.
- Travels up to 20% of time to contractors' facilities, test sites, and other locations (OCONUS and CONUS).
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Continuing education assistance
- Professional development allotment
- Multiple healthcare benefits packages
- 401K with employer matching
- Paid time off (PTO) along with a federally recognized holiday schedule
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective, and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, Federal Aviation Administration, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and other Federal Agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations, while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available