Provide an excellent customer service experience from start to finish for each and every customer. Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair devices while ensuring customer satisfaction. This position will work in our retail stores and cross train for mobile/remote technician position. Full training is provided.
- Greet customers and answer calls in a friendly manner and maintain a positive work environment.
- Explain complex technical issues to customers in a non-technical, simple to understand manner.
- Provide repair and replacement estimates to customers.
- Utilize the point of sale system to process payments, maintain an accurate record of customer information and give real-time status updates for each repair.
- Maintain the cleanliness and professional appearance of the store.
- Describe and sell merchandise and services while understanding and explaining their use, operation, and care to customers.
- Assists with and participates in marketing efforts to solicit new business, including but not limited to outbound calling, community involvement and social media marketing.
- Use store displays and interactive devices effectively to enhance the customer experience and sales.
- Meets or exceeds key performance objectives, including sales and customer satisfaction goals.
- Listen and build relationships with customers to find the right products and services for their lifestyle.
- Demonstrate knowledge of latest products and services. Remain current on industry and competition trends, pricing plans and promotions.
Key Qualifications and Skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record (Required)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience repairing electronics, smartphones, PC/MACs, and game consoles (Preferred)
- Technical degree or certification in electronics or consumer electronics (Preferred)
- Previous experience working at retail electronics store (Preferred)
We train you!! Starting pay during training period is $15/hr plus commissions. At the end of training period, compensation moves to $16-$18/hr plus commissions.
*uBreakiFix is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pembroke Pines, FL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you willing to complete a background, driving, and drug screening?
- cell phone/electronics repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License & Clean Driving Record (Required)
Work Location: In person