Victory Automotive Group Inc. has been recognized as one of the Top 25 ranked Privately Held Companies for 2023!
Entry Level Parts Specialist
Victory Automotive Group is family owned and operated since 1997 with over 40 locations across the United States. We provide the best opportunities for all employees, customers, communities and each manufacturer we represent. Our continued commitment is to improve our dealerships and services to satisfy our customer’s wants and needs 100 percent of the time and always provide a pleasant, informative and professional experience.
Victory Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Victory Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
The Parts Specialist is knowledgeable about automotive parts and accessories and can accurately answer questions and satisfy customer requirements in person or on the phone. He or she locates automotive parts within the current inventory or from other sources (such as the internet, vendors, other dealerships, etc.) and arranges for delivery and installation. This position receives and stocks incoming parts, as well as performing warehouse housekeeping duties.
The ideal candidate may have previous experience with automotive parts and accessories. He or she must have a pleasant and courteous personality, strong customer service and organizational skills, strong phone and computer skills, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This job description summary outlines core aspects of this position, but additional duties may be required on a routine basis. This job description does not constitute the complete responsibilities for this position.
- Receipt and stocking of incoming items
- Locates accessories or parts and arranges for installation
- Monitors parts inventory and maintains storage area in good condition
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all vehicles, accessories, and promotions
- Maintains accurate sales documentation
- Provides timely and accurate reports as required
- Ensures safe and on-time delivery of parts to the dealership and following all company procedures and standards
- Maintains warehouse housekeeping standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Automotive Experience preferred
- Dealership experience a plus
- Professional and dependable
- Customer service oriented
- Helpful attitude and friendly demeanor
- Strong Internet and computer skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Professional Workplace
- Non-Smoking Workplace
- Drug Free Workplace
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Direct Deposit
- 401(k) with Company Match
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
It’s time to make the most important move of your career!