EdTheory is Hiring Occupational Therapist OTR/L For the School Year 23-24!!!
At EdTheory our mission is to “Transform the lives and communities we serve, locally and globally'' through our exceptional therapeutic and behavioral health services. We believe our Core Values embody the culture of our organization: Compassion, Integrity, Diversity, Keep promises, Servant Leadership.
EdTheory is a socially conscious employer and our purpose and work culture outlines and firmly reiterates our commitment toward equality and diversity. Besides having an inclusive workforce with equitable representation and fair play field of opportunities, we also pride ourselves in our outreach programs and diversity centric initiatives. The core cardinal principle behind our success is building strong relationships based on mutual trust, credibility, brand equity and respect. We strive for making a deep impact on the lives of people via our craft and contribution in our line of work. By combining and collating our competency, skills, experience, assets and devotion to work and celebrating it.
We are currently looking for candidates interested to work in Orinda, California.
Other locations of interest include Berkeley, Walnut Creek, Emeryville and Lafayette areas.
Candidates with 1 to 2 years of experience working as an Occupational Therapist preferably in a school system or other pediatric practice setting preferred. New grads are welcome to apply!
Unique Benefits with EdTheory:
- Competitive Salary
- High gross income earning travel assignments for eligible travelers
- Yearly distributed/ Hourly/1099/and travel salary models
- Exceptional clinical support, supervision and mentoring
- Travel assignments across CA with assistance for relocation and temp housing
- Professional development funds
- Corporate Wellness Bonus
- Summer Family Vacation Bonus
- Paid voluntary service of your choice (3 hours/year)
- H1B visa and Green Card Sponsorship on EB2 (OPT candidates are welcome)
Education and Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy or a related field. Successfully completed and graduated from an accredited occupational therapy professional program recognized by NBCOT and have completed all fieldwork requirements.
- Initial certification by the National Board for Certification of Occupational Therapy (NBCOT).
- Current license by the California Board of Occupational Therapy or Eligible
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $48.00 - $56.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- Master's (Preferred)
- CA Occupational Therapy License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person