Western Home is seeking friendly Event Servers & Setup Staff in Cedar Falls, IA (Jorgensen Plaza for Well-Being) that will truly love what they do and love where they work. You will have the opportunity to provide positive guest interactions as well as setup for events taking place. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to gain valuable customer service experience and work alongside a supportive and fun team. You will truly make a difference in the lives of the people around you. Perks of this opportunity include a flexible schedule, autonomous and innovative environment, supportive team members and much more! If you are caring, kind, respectful, and have a servant heart and spirit- we invite you to connect with us.
What you'll do:
- Assist with planning events, preparing and cleaning up the event, serving food and beverage to guests, and responding to questions, complaints and special requests.
- Provide positive, friendly and efficient guest interactions
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Strong customer service background
- Ability to be patient deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the public.
- Strong commitment to serving others
- Effective communication, both verbal and written
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English
- Flexibility to work weekends and holidays, as required
(Full-time) Health, Dental and Vision
Employee Assistance Program
- Alternate wage scale available for those who choose to waive benefits
- Actual wage based on experience
If you feel like you, or someone you know, would be a good fit for this opportunity within Western Home Communities- we would love to talk! (319) 277-2141 & ask for Human Resources
Western Home Communities is a continuing care retirement community (CCRC). That means we offer residential living for seniors at every stage of health, activity and independence, from those who need no assistance, to others who require round-the-clock nursing care. This is often referred to as the continuum of care.
Western Home Communities is a charitable Christian Service Organization that assertively creates fulfilling lifestyles for those we serve, their families and our employees.
The ideal candidate for this position supports the Western Home Communities values of people first, servant spirit, innovation and financial integrity.
We offer an array of living options, care, and services for the well-being of our clients.
Join our team to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!