Hillwood Airways, a Perot Company, is a US airline providing a superior offering of global passenger and cargo air transportation. Our all-Boeing fleet of 737NGs are some of the highest quality, low-time aircraft operating in the skies today and provide our customers with an extremely reliable and efficient platform to carry out any narrowbody need. We serve corporate clients, professional and collegiate sports teams, US and foreign governments, production studios, the entertainment industry and other special interest groups. The Hillwood Airways’ brand and fleet continues to grow as a result of its steadfast commitment to customer service and best-in-class passenger experience.
Hillwood Airways’ Part 121 airline certification was a strategic growth initiative by Hillwood designed to enhance the multi-modal global transportation capabilities of its 27,000-acre AllianceTexas Development in Fort Worth, Texas. Hillwood was founded in 1988 by Ross Perot, Jr. with the vision of becoming an industry leader in the development of industrial projects and master-planned communities. Today, it is ranked as one of the top real estate investment firms in the world and has a strong track record of successfully developing and acquiring real estate assets throughout North America and Europe. Hillwood is also consistently ranked as a top-twelve preferred employer in the DFW area.
Hillwood Airways is looking to hire a Flight Attendant to join our rapidly growing Airline. Flight Attendant candidates are expected to meet the highest standards of customer service, professionalism, personal integrity, and neat appearance all while providing the safest experience for our discerning clientele. Our flight attendants are the “face” of our Company and are significant contributors to the success of our airline. We are looking for individuals who are capable and willing to assist in our pursuit of excellence within the VIP air transportation industry. Successful candidates will be motivated, conscientious, decisive, and capable of making critical decisions in a moment’s notice.
- Anticipate customer needs, providing a world-class onboard experience
- Remain positive, respectful, and understanding during challenging situations
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all abnormal, medical and emergency procedures
- Must possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset
- Ability to work with animals and around other allergens and products
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures and governmental regulations
- Ability to effectively present information to and respond to questions from management, crew, passengers and the general public
- Ability to speak and be understood in English, including shouted verbal commands during emergency situations.
- Must be willing to work in a time-sensitive environment in a self-reliant manner and effectively handle stress that is associated with meeting deadlines and managing unexpected change
- Capable of interpreting various and multiple instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Must be able to remain calm, think and react quickly in all types of emergency situations
- Ability to make day-to-day decisions requiring structured thought, used to support the operation.
- Ability to process information quickly and react in a positive manner during unexpected and/ or serious situations.
- Must possess a valid U.S. passport or foreign passport with work authorization
- Must be authorized by law to work in the United States and able to travel in and out of the United States
- Must pass FAA and Company-mandated drug and alcohol tests
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma required
- Minimum of two years of customer service experience is required
- Previous Flight Attendant experience is preferred
- Hillwood Airways is headquartered and located at the Alliance Airport in Fort Worth, Texas. As a provider of on-demand air charter services, our flights are both domestic and international, often including flights in ETOPS regions around the world. Flexible hours are required as our flights occur 24/7/365 around the globe.
- Must be able to bend, lift, push, pull, squat, kneel, reach, climb, stand and walk for prolonged periods (sometimes with aircraft turbulence)
- Must possess the physical strength to reach and operate all emergency equipment and exits using necessary movements and force up to and including 100 pounds
- Capable of lifting objects above shoulders up to and including 35 pounds
- Ability to push and pull moveable carts weighing in excess of 200 pounds
- Must be able to sit in assigned jump seat with the installed seatbelt and shoulder harness fastened without any modifications
- Must be able to move about aircraft and perform all required functions freely, effectively and quickly in confined environment
As a provider of on-demand air charter services, our flights are both domestic and international. Flexible hours, travel, and some extended travel is required. Our flights are typically dispatched with two A&P Licensed Flight Technicians on board. In addition to maintenance and inspections, these technicians also assist with loading and unloading the aircraft and security screening of passengers. Pilots, Flight attendants and A&P Mechanics must be located within 2 hours driving distance of a major airport that offers 2 legacy carriers.
Hillwood is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.