TriMark USA is one of the country’s largest providers of foodservice equipment and supplies. We proudly serve our customers by providing design services, commercial equipment, and foodservice supplies across a wide range of industries and business sectors. As a company, we strive to lead with our values and to support the success and sustainability of our customers so they can focus on their culinary pursuits.
FULL TIME | HYBRID | BENEFITS INCLUDED
(Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet & Legal Insurance)
The Foodservice Equipment Sales Manager reports to the Senior Director of Equipment and Design, and is located in Rogers, MN.
The Equipment Sales Manager oversees and manages the daily activities of Contracts Sales Representatives as well as Equipment Specialists in assigned region; acts as a mentor/coach to sales team members; assists in training and development of sales team members.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build strong relationships with customers, vendors, and organizational staff that promotes loyalty, collaboration, and increased revenue between customers and the company
- Effectively recruit sales talent through proper interviewing techniques
- Supervise Contracts Sales Reps as well as Equipment Specialists in region
- Train and develop CSR and ES in region
- Provide guidance and support to CSR and ES in region
- Address performance issues in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships
- Be a strategic and innovative partner to customers
- Spend significant time in the field with individual accounts and co-traveling with sales personnel to ensure region achieves set targets
- Effectively manage a territory and ensure all CSR and ES are tracked and working toward sales goals.
- Establish and attend regular meetings with team members
- Remain current on product knowledge through attendance of sales meetings, vendor trainings, reading industry related publications, and participating in industry related professional organizations
- Review jobs and project to ensure maximum profitability and aggressively grow market
- Committed to growth in understanding of foodservice industry
- Other duties as assigned
- Passionate about all aspects of selling
- Excellent sales & customer service attitude
- Ability to sell consultatively
- Excellent prospecting and closing abilities
- Strong negotiating skills with ability to overcome objections
- Proven success in building long-term and growing relationships with customers, vendors, and co-workers
- Thorough follow-up and problem-solving skills
- Good business acumen
- Ability to effectively develop and implement sales training programs
- Strong managerial and leadership skills
- Ability to manage remote personnel
- Ability to set challenging, but attainable goals for staff
- Strong presentation skills
- High energy level and competitive nature
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with MS Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Demonstrated aptitude with mobile devices
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work collaboratively with others
- Strong time management & organizational skills
- Detail oriented and results driven
- Maintain professional appearance and presence
- Knowledgeable about foodservice industry
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record with reliable transportation
- Understanding of integrated systems
- Proficiency with order entry system (AutoQuotes, or other program)
- Ability to prepare budgets and accurately forecast sales and appropriate staffing requirements
- Ability to identify and suggest new products to expand organization’s business
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years business-business sales experience in a distribution environment
- 2 years Sales Manager experience
- 5 years sales experience in foodservice/hospitality management and/or foodservice sales preferred
- Experience in a distribution environment a plus
- Ability to successfully pass a background check
The range provided represents the national average pay range for this position and is considered to be a general guideline. Pay for this position will reflect the candidate’s unique qualifications and may be higher or lower than the range provided based on employee geographic location. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other local, state, and federal law.
In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for participation in TriMark’s’ benefits programs, including medical, dental, vision, 401K (with employer match), etc. Leadership positions may also qualify for participation in bonus programs commensurate with role and scope of responsibility.
TriMark’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is a purposeful mission of strengthening our organization and those we serve by uniting the unique differences of our employees. This mission is instilled in who we are as a company. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion through sharing, education, and experiences. We are greater together through unity in diversity. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected].