Front Office Receptionist
Rose Villa Healthcare Center is looking for talented, dynamic and professional Front office Receptionist. We have wonderful staff, you will be well trained and supported by a caring team. If you are dedicated to caring for others we look forward to hearing from you!
Compensation: $16.10-$18 an hour
Job Type: PM SHIFT (1:30pm-9pm) Part Time, including Friday-Sunday
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Pass Pre-employment background check
Our company mission is to strive everyday to be the skilled nursing facility of choice in our community. Our facility’s successes depend upon our highly motivated team working to improve the daily lives of our residents and driven to provide extraordinary service by creating a team that is dedicated to upholding our facility’s mission. You’ll meet a team of innovators—Nurses, Therapists and other Clinicians, all professionals at the tops of their games, genuinely committed, remarkably caring and wholeheartedly compassionate. This feeling of Family and Caring permeates everything we do at Rose Villa, and enables us to attract the most outstanding team members our community has to offer.
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and follow reception schedule/instructions from your supervisor and as outlined in our established policies and procedures.
- Operate paging/telephone system as required.
- Answer telephone, determine nature of call and direct caller to appropriate individual or department.
- Receive request from within the facility and locate personnel through paging system.
- Receive inquiries and release information in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintain a current listing of critical residents and/or residents who may not receive phone calls due to their condition. (May refer such calls to Nurse Supervisor/Charge Nurse).
- Greet visitors. Direct to appropriate office and/or resident room.
- Give directions/information to visitors, guests, residents, sales representatives, etc.
Rose Villa Healthcare Center
9028 Rose St.
Bellflower, CA 90706
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.10 - $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location