Company: ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages
Department: Dubois Merchandising Team
Job Location: 4900 DuBois, PA (Drop Site)
Other Potential Locations: State College, PA
We are actively seeking enthusiastic team players who want to work with the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages is a family-owned company committed to being a visible, engaged partner to the customers and communities we serve. We value diversity and individuality and when you thrive, we thrive. ABARTA offers the perks of a large corporation with the personalized touch of a smaller company. We are a workplace that encourages sharing ideas in a supportive environment, growing professionally, maintaining a healthy work/life balance, and interacting with all levels of the organization. We would love for you to become a part of our family to help make our vision of Quenching the Thirst of Our Neighbors a reality!
5 days per week (including Saturday and Sunday), 6:00 AM to finish
- Maintain product in Store racks, shelves, displays, and coolers by identifying replenishment needs;
- Transport product between backroom and display floor with manual equipment (for example, pallet jack, hand-truck)
- Utiliz hand tools
- Replenish, face, and rotate product
- Build, change, and take down product displays
- Maintain product signage
- Clean product space
- Secure damaged or defective product.
- Manage backroom by organizing and consolidating backstock (product);
- Identify, monitor, and report backstock inventory levels
- Evaluate and process damaged or defective product
- Re-pack product
- Organize backroom materials (for example, pallets, product shells); operate powered equipment (for example, straddle stacker, powered pallet jack) and manual equipment (for example, pallet jack); complete Store documentation; and clean backroom.
- Maintain areas of responsibility in designated accounts by communicating status and concerns to Store and Company personnel
- Identify and report unsafe working conditions
- Attend and complete Company training and certifications
- Follow Company and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety
- Follow applicable local, state, and federal laws
- Utilize a mobile device to complete work activities
- Operate a motor vehicle.
- Provide customer service to Consumers and Store personnel by identifying and resolving concerns
- Answer questions
- Locate products and respond to assistance requests.
- Physical Requirements:
- Ability to repetitively push and pull objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance while kneeling; squatting; reaching above the head; reaching the waist; reaching below the knees; and bending at the knees.
- Ability to repetitively push and pull manual transport equipment (for example, pallet jack, hand-truck) containing product loads a minimum of 100 yards without assistance.
- Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to exert oneself physically over sustained periods to complete job activities.
- Ability to read the information in small, medium, and large print.
- Ability to stand a minimum of 6 hours during the workday.
- Ability to walk a minimum of 4 miles during the workday.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have current vehicle liability insurance.
- Must have a driving record with no major moving violations in the last three (3) years.
- Must provide and maintain a personal vehicle for use during employee working hours.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 1-year experience working in replenishment or as Merchandiser.
- 1-year experience working in grocery, retail, consumer goods, warehousing, or related field.
- 1-year experience working in physically demanding fields such as construction, food service, landscaping, manufacturing, military, nursing, or related experience.
- 1-year experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks.
- Straddle stacker certification.
- Powered pallet jack certification.
- 1-year experience working under little or no supervision.
- 1-year of college coursework in business, marketing, communication, or related area.
merchandising grocery retail stocking sales display stock merchandiser backroom #ABINDSJ